Specifications Barebarics Zing Black:
- Upper: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Insole: Polyurethane foam with cork layer
- Outsole: 4mm rubber (excluding studs)
- Wide toe box - the wide front part of the shoe allows the toes to move freely. This guarantees comfort even during all-day use.
- Zero Drop - There is no height difference from heel to toe for better ankle mobility, balance and posture.
- Flexible Soles - Only 4 mm thick soles (excluding tread) allow your feet to move and flex naturally and provide excellent ground feel.
- Lightweight - Airy and lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Would you like to measure your feet easily at home? This is possible with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.