This Freet Tanga Blue can be used for running, fitness and hiking as well as an everyday shoe with a sporty look. With its 4mm thin outsole, this shoe gives you the ultimate ground feeling. The upper is made of one piece (so no seams!) and is made of CoffeeFlyMesh (SCafe). This mesh is made from recycled coffee grounds and provides durable, breathable, antimicrobial and quick-drying performance.
The Freet Tanga Blue is a very multifunctional barefoot shoe from Freet. You can use it for different sports activities such as running, walking or fitness. But on the other hand, you can use it just as well as a (sporty) everyday shoe.
- Upper: Freet SCafe: durable, breathable, antimicrobial and quick-drying.
- Removable insole (2.5 mm ConnectComfort)
- Outsole: Durable MultiGrip Performance sole (4 mm) for better grip both off-road and on the street.
- The Freet Tanga comes standard with black elastic laces, but in the box you will also find a pair of classic black and white laces.
- In cold or wet weather, you can use Randy Sun's waterproof socks to keep your feet dry.
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Do you want to measure your feet easily at home? You can with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.