Keeping shoes clean is more important than you think. Not only for the looks, but also for the life span. In the long run, dirt can greatly reduce the water repellency and breathability of your shoes. In the long run it can even damage a possible waterproof membrane in your shoes!
That's why Grangers developed Footwear + Gear Cleaner. And the easy thing about this product is that you can use it not only for your shoes, but also for your backpack, jacket or other (outdoor) gear.
Luckily, Footwear + Gear Cleaner is easy to use and removes dirt and odours from all footwear and outdoor equipment. This product has been specially developed to remove dirt, grime and odours from special materials without damaging the water repellency. It is also very suitable to clean your shoes before you treat them with a water repellent product.
Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner comes in the new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle with Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP).
- Strong cleaning and optimisation of breathability.
- Applicable on all materials (fabric, leather, nubuck, suede) including shoes with a waterproof membrane such as Gore-tex or eVent
- Bottle: 100% PCR and Ocean Waste Plastic (OWP)
- Bluesign® label
- contents: 275 ml
How to use:
- First remove your shoe laces and wash them separately if necessary.
- With a brush, first brush off the loose soil and mud from your shoes.
- Spray the product directly onto the areas to be cleaned and then wipe off with a wet, clean cloth.
- Let your shoes dry (avoid forced drying like a hairdryer or stove).
- Re-impregnate your shoes with Grangers Footwear Repel Plus or Waterproofing Wax.
Footwear Repel Plus
€14,95 Incl. tax
€8,95 Incl. tax
Footwear + Gear Cleaner