Do you need Injinji compression socks? The Injinji Ultra Compression Black provides the muscles of the lower leg with compression at exactly those places where it is needed. This extra support leads to better performance, prevents injuries and ensures faster recovery after the effort. The Injinji compression socks can be worn before, during and after exercise.
Advantages of Injinji compression stockings before exercise
- Thanks to the decreasing pressure from bottom to top (towards the heart), the blood flow in the lower leg muscles is improved. The muscles are prepared for the forthcoming effort thanks to the extra pressure and stimulation provided by the compression socks.
Benefits of Injinji compression socks during exercise
- Thanks to the pressure of these toe socks, the muscles in the lower leg receive a faster supply of oxygen-rich blood during exercise. During long distances, it is mainly oxygen that is burned. Acidification will occur less quickly and waste products will be discharged faster thanks to the compression socks.
- Due to the compression of these toe socks, the calf muscles receive extra support and stability.
Advantages of Injinji compression socks after exercise
- Lactic acid and other waste products are also discharged faster after exercise, resulting in faster recovery.
For whom are Injinji compression socks useful?
- Compression socks are perhaps the most popular for runners, but football players, volleyball players, basketball players, cyclists,... can also benefit from Injinji compression socks.
Womens Compression Lightweight Jade
€59,95 Incl. tax
Ultra Compression Lightweight Black