"The basis of performance is health, and the basis of exercise health is foot function." Lee Saxby
These NimbleToes were developed in collaboration with Lee Saxby, the world-renowned running and movement coach. With these NimbleToes, Joe Nimble builds on everything they have learned and developed over 35 years of making high-quality functional shoes based on the ToeFreedom philosophy.
- Durable stitched mesh upper that allows your feet to breathe, regardless of activity or intensity
- Perfect fit thanks to the highly flexible lacing system
- 4mm Vibram Nimble rubber outsole
- Removable 4mm foam leather insole
- Weight: 250 grams (size 9 | 43)
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately, the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe should preferably be 7 to 12mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. That's why we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no elevation in the heel
- No toespring (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.