- Upper: water-repellent leather (The leather is treated during the tanning process and given hydrophobic properties to prevent water penetration on rainy days. This product is breathable, supple, durable and water-repellent. Because the material is hydrophobic, it dries faster and thus provides better heat regulation. Regular re-treatment of the leather is necessary to keep the shoe durably water-repellent)
- Loose recycled insole with leather top layer
- Flexible Santi outsole (4 mm - including 2 mm studs for light grip)
- The outsole is both glued and stitched which gives less chance to loosen.
- Full production in Europe
- With zipper
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Would you like to measure your feet easily at home? This is possible with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.