ULTRA LIGHT HIKING BOOT
Finding hiking boots that are ultra-minimalist, with a wide toe box, super-flexible and zero-drop design is harder than finding the infamous Bigfoot...
But why? At Lems Shoes, they believe that you really don't have to be an environmentalist to know that a barefoot/minimalist bottleneck shaped to the feet has its benefits. That's why they developed the Lems Boulder Boot Leather: a minimalist boot that promotes healthy foot development and provides better balance, more mobility in the feet, legs and back and helps relieve certain foot ailments, such as bunions and hammer toes.
If you're ready for a lightweight barefoot hiking boot that can pack into the smallest of daypacks and carry you on the farthest Bigfoot quests, it's time to discover the Lems Boulder Boot Leather.
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Sole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™
- Footbed: removable 3.5mm moisture-wicking PU insole. Looking for a more barefoot feeling? Take it out completely or replace it with a thinner insole (thinner insole not included)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 344g (size 43)
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately, the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe should preferably be 8 to 15mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old size tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no elevation in the heel
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.