JUST A TAD LOWER
The original Boulder Boots long held the title of most packable bottine, but now Lems himself is changing the guard. The Lems Boulder Boot Mid has the same lightweight outsole as the classic Boulder Boot, the same wide fit and, of course, is zero-drop. But Lems wanted even lighter and more packable bottoms, so a piece of the top went off.
In addition, Lems adds an ultra-thin top layer of 0.8mm cork to the insole. This provides natural coolness and comfort to your feet, with or without socks. Cork also molds to your foot giving you the ultimate perfect fit.
- Upper: 1200D nylon (100% vegan)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Sole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™
- Insole: removable 3.0mm PU insole with a 0.8mm cork upper. Want more barefoot feel? Take it out completely or replace it with a thinner insole (thinner insole not included)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 226g (maat 43)
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately, the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is preferably 7 to 12 (to 15) mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. That's why we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: met andere woorden geen verhoging in de hiel
- Geen opstaande tenen (of de zool is soepel genoeg dat de tenen plat komen bij belasting)
- Breed aan de tenen: laat natuurlijke teenspreiding toe
- Soepele zool: laat de natuurlijke beweging van de voet toe
In barefoot schoenen met het "Correct Toes Approved"-label, zullen de meeste mensen Correct Toes kunnen dragen.