The Lems Chukka Canvas are made from 100% organic canvas from a certified organic farm. Only organic farming practices are used here, so no pesticides, fertilisers or other harmful chemicals. The lining is made of 100% recycled polyester from recycled PET bottles. And the laces are made from recycled material. So this Lems Chukka Canvas is not only vegan, but also seriously organic.
Of course you are not only interested in what this Chukka is made of, but also what Lems makes this shoe for. Because everyone looks good in black, there are actually no scenarios where these shoes would not enhance your outfit. Whether you're retreating into nature or getting ready for a night out, these Chukkas will do the job.
- Upper: 100% organic coton canvas
- Lining: 100% gerecycled polyester
- Buitenzool: 9.0mm LemsRubber™
- Voetbed: removable 3.5mm moisture-wicking PU insole. Want more barefoot feeling? Take it out completely or replace it with a thinner insole (thinner insole not included)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe should preferably be 7 to 12mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop:
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows the foot to move naturally
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.