Dress shoes don't have to be uncomfortable.
Meet the Lems Nine2Five - a dress shoe that has everything you are looking for in footwear for the workday. Dress shoes that are minimalist & zero drop are hard to find. This Oxford-style shoe features a wide toebox and is super lightweight. And unlike that microwaveable meal you brought for lunch, these shoes help promote health!
They help you change your posture, improve your walking pattern and relieve certain foot ailments, such as bunions and hammer toes! So look no further, purchase a pair of Nine2Five's and start and end your workday with relaxed feet.
- Upper: 1.6mm full grain leather
- Sole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™
- Footbed: removable 3.0mm PU insole of 0.8mm. Want more barefoot feel? Take it out completely or replace it with a thinner insole (thinner insole not included)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 255g (maat 43)
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately, the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is preferably 7 to 12 (to 15) mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. That's why we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no elevation in the heel
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.