MORE FLEXIBLE THAN YOUR YOGA TEACHER
The Lems Primal 2 (slate) is a minimalist, everyday shoe that lets you get the most out of every day. The wide toebox, his natural shape and inspired minimalist running shoe design are ideal for any daily activity. Did we mention that the zero drop sole gives you that ideal ground feel? Or that with its 195 grams you barely feel that you have shoes on? And what about the super soft, vegan materials that allow the foot to flex like a master of yin yoga? All these features come together in the Lems Primal 2 Slate.
Looking for a shoe to go for a walk with the dog, go to work, work out or go running? With this Primal 2, you can do it all.
- Upper: Super-soft microfiber + open-weave mesh (100% vegan)
- Lining: 100% moisture wicking polyester
- Outsole: 8.0mm LemsRubber™
- Footbed: removable 3.5mm moisture-wicking PU insole. Want more barefoot feel? Take it out completely or replace it with a thinner insole (thinner insole not included)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 235g (size 43)
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 7, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Do you want to measure your feet easily at home? You can with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no elevation in the heel
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.