Don't you like walking around in shoes at home, but bare feet are too cold for you? Then these nice and warm OmaKing Toku SE185 slippers are an ideal alternative
- upper: felt
- lining: lambswool
- outsole: rubber (+/- 1.5 mm)
- Lint on the slippers can be removed with a dust shaver or a simple razor blade.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Machine wash 30 degrees, wool setting, moderate spin.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine in a laundry bag (e.g. pillowcase).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Do not tumble dry or dry near a radiator, heater, underfloor heating, etc.
- Caution: washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.
These OmaKing slippers are slightly narrower than the average barefoot shoe. However, they are completely flat and very flexible. Can you really call them 100% barefoot slippers? Possibly not, minimalist they certainly are.