The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather FG (Obsidian - Men) is designed to take you back to nature. Its grippy, flexible studded sole ensures maximum performance and optimal freedom of movement on uneven terrain. The upper is water repellent. All this makes the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather FG an ideal barefoot trail or hiking shoe.
With this new version of the Primus Trail, Vivobarefoot is committed to sustainable material sources & an improved manufacturing process to reduce the environmental impact during production.
- This vegan barefoot trail shoe is made from recycled material (plastic), giving waste that would normally end up in a landfill a useful purpose.
- Firm Ground (FG) outsole: 2.5 mm + 4 mm studs for extra grip.
- Water repellent: Made with water repellent and non-absorbent materials.
- Speed Lace lacing system.
- Your ideal barefoot shoe for trailrunning, hiking,...
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Do you want to measure your feet easily at home? You can with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Primus Trail II FG Obsidian - Men
€155,00 Incl. tax
Primus Trail II All Weather FG Obsidian - Men