You know the drill: you are running or walking and suddenly you step into a puddle that is a little deeper than you expected. Unfortunately, your shoes disappear completely under water, leaving you with wet feet. If you are wearing waterproof shoes at the time, it is even worse: the water that entered at the top of your shoe now has nowhere to run off.
A possible solution are Randy Sun's waterproof socks. The RS85 is a black waterproof sock that comes just above the ankle. These socks are waterproof, windproof and yet breathable.
- Outer layer: 61% Nylon, 32% Polyester, 7% Elastane.
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane: waterproof, yet breathable
- Inner layer: 66% Coolmax, 30% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Height: ankle
Benefits of Randy Sun's waterproof socks
- 100% waterproof yet breathable. Please note: breathability depends on the conditions in which the socks are used. If you stand in water or snow for a long time, the breathability (of any product!) is blocked. It may therefore be advisable to wear Injinji Liners under these socks anyway.
- Windproof and therefore warmer than regular socks.
- To prevent rubbing and irritation, the socks have flat seams to prevent blisters
- The waterproof socks prevent the feet from direct contact with water. They keep the feet dry, clean and hygienic. (Think of the so-called trench feet in, for example, ultrarunners)
Ideal for running, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing, skating, mountain climbing, mountain biking and other outdoor activities.