A few years ago we launched the first version of Skinners. And to this day they remain hugely popular.
In 2021 Skinners goes one step further and launches the new Skinners 2.0 Stone. The concept remains the same: The special polymers on the sole ensure that your Skinners are virtually impenetrable. Moreover, they offer extra grip and protection against sharp objects. They are even so sturdy that you can walk on glass or Lego blocks without problems!
Features Skinners 2.0 Stone:
- Wider than the first version Skinners
- A removable PU insole with a thickness of 2 mm. Depending on the surface you walk on, you can now determine the cushioning yourself.
- The updated 3D-StrechKnit provides better sweat absorption
- 45% polyamide, 32% cotton, 20% polyester, 3% elastane
- Renewed size table
- Anti-odour thanks to breathable top cover made of antibacterial fibres with silver
- Outsole made of tear-resistant Swedish polymers
- Waterproof sole (note: the underside is waterproof, if you stand in a deep puddle your foot will still get wet on top)
- Extremely light and portable (160 grams size M)
- Durable (lifetime 800 km)
- Machine washable (30°)
- European production
Original Skinners or Skinners 2.0?
Not sure which version of Skinners you need? If you have a narrow foot, you may like the fit of the original Skinners better. And if you do not need the extra insole, the (cheaper) original Skinners are still an excellent choice.
What can I use Skinners 2.0 for?
Skinners 2.0 are ideal for (nature) walks, leisure, yoga, fitness and much more. (Please note: the Skinners are not made for long trips on concrete or asphalt. This may limit the lifespan of these socks).
Sizing Skinners 2.0
The size chart of Skinners is based on your shoe size. If you are not sure of your size, please download and print our template.Ben je niet zeker van je maat, download dan onze template en print deze af.