Skinners continues to evolve, resulting in this new Skinners 2.0 Compression Pacific.
The concept obviously remains the same: The special polymers on the sole make your Skinners virtually impenetrable. Moreover, they offer you extra grip and protection against sharp objects. They are even so sturdy that you can walk over shards of glass or Lego bricks without any problems!
Features Skinners 2.0 Compression Pacific:
- Comes to mid-calf and provides light compression.
- A removable PU insole with a thickness of 2 mm. Depending on the surface you walk on, you can now determine the cushioning yourself.
- The updated 3D-StrechKnit provides better sweat absorption
- 62% polyamide, 32% cotton, 6% elastane
- Anti-odour thanks to breathable top cover made of antibacterial fibres with silver
- Outsole made of tear-resistant Swedish polymers
- Highly water-repellent sole (e.g. walking through dewy grass is perfectly possible, if it has rained and the ground is really wet, you will also get wet feet)
- Extremely light and portable (240 grams size M)
- Durable (lifetime 800 km)
- Machine washable (30°)
- European production
What can I use the Skinners 2.0 Compressionfor?
Skinners 2.0 Compression are ideal for (nature) walks, leisure, yoga, fitness and much more. (Please note: the Skinners are not made for long trips on concrete or asphalt. This may limit the lifespan of these socks).
Sizing Skinners 2.0 Compression
Please note, the Skinners 2.0 Compression version does NOT have the same size chart as the Skinners 2.0 (comfort). If you are not sure of your size, download our template and print it out.