The new Skinners WalkerBeige/White are durable, functional and elegant barefoot trainers made from premium Italian leather. The rubber sole is 4.5 mm thin and naturally nice and flexible. And thanks to the anatomical fit, your feet are given plenty of room.
- upper: premium italian leather (nubuck)
- Lining: combination of leather and Supernatural Tencel™. This is an Austrian eucalyptus-cellulose fibre with excellent absorption and thermoregulation properties.
- outsole: Sensium™ Outsole; 4.5 mm flexible rubber (zero drop)
- insole: 3.0 mm removable insole
- made in Europe (Portugal).
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Would you like to measure your feet easily at home? This is possible with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.