The Vibram Fivefingers V-Train 2.0 black/pink (women) is an improved version of the V-Train that was launched in 2017. The big advantage over the old version is that the upper has become slightly more flexible. Considering its purpose, this V-Train 2.0 is still a bit sturdier than other Fivefingers though.
- Sufficient ground feel for better balance and active stability
- The upper was especially designed for heavy-duty training, focusing on durability and performance.
- 'Rope traction' on the arch of the foot for extra grip in rope climbing.
- Modified lacing system, with new softer feel. Perfect for aggressive, lateral movements. (No more hard plastic like the original V-Train!)
- XS Trek rubber sole for all-round performance both indoors and outdoors
The total thickness of the sole is 6mm. From outside to inside this is:
- 4mm XS Trek-Vibram sole
- 2mm EVA insole + Polyester sockliner.
- Upper: polyester + TPU panel on the side
The Vibram Fivefingers V-Train 2.0 is the ideal all-round shoe for fitness, crossfit, functional training,...