Thanks to the innovative design of the sole, the Vibram Furoshiki Knit Black is easily adaptable to any surface and comfortable to wear. As a result, durability and comfort are guaranteed. The Vibram Furoshiki Knit Black is a casual shoe with a unique and original look that is combined with the Vibram technology which has been synonymous with quality for over 75 years. This shoe is therefore ideal for everyday use!
The concept: Furoshiki refers to the Japanese tradition of using wrapping cloths to transport clothing, gifts and other goods. Vibram developed the first wrap sole/wrap shoe from this concept.
Benefits Vibram Furoshiki Knit Black:
- Multifit: Thanks to the stretch upper and the anatomical shape of the sole, the Furoshiki fits every foot type.
- Easy to put on: Put your foot on the sole, wrap the upper fabric around your foot and you are ready to go.
- Easy to take with you: The Vibram Furoshiki Knit Black is extremely easy to store and carry in your backpack, sports bag or even just your handbag.
- New KNIT upper: for more ventilation and breathability.
- The Vibram XS City sole provides grip in urban environments, even in wet weather. For this environment, this sole type is the ideal compromise between durability and grip.
- New KNIT upper: for more ventilation and breathability. The fabric upper really feels like a second skin (attention, this model does not give any support to the foot!)
Sizing Vibram Furoshiki
The Vibram Furoshiki Knit Black (women) is available in sizes 36 to 42. Order today and experience the unique feeling of the Vibram Furoshiki.
Please note, it is necessary to measure your feet first! On the basis of your foot length (in centimeters) you can determine the right size Vibram Furoshiki.