- Woolmark® knitted collar for a perfect fit and natural freedom of movement.
- Heat-regulating and anti-microbial wool lining for all-season adventures.
- Waterproof construction and non-absorbent materials + water repellent treatment with hi-tech sealing.
- The Firm Ground sole offers all-round grip and durability. The 2.5 mm outsole with 4 mm high studs is designed for maximum ground feel and grip on wet, dry, rocky and firm terrain.
- Removable thermal insole with thermoregulating technology: absorbs heat, stores it and releases it.
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Do you want to measure your feet easily at home? You can with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.