- Knitted collar for a perfect fit and natural freedom of movement.
- Waterproof construction and non-absorbent materials + water repellent treatment with hi-tech sealing.
- The Firm Ground sole offers all-round grip and durability. The 3 mm outsole with 2,5 mm high studs is designed for maximum ground feel and grip on wet, dry, rocky and firm terrain.
- Removable thermal insole with thermoregulating technology: absorbs heat, stores it and releases it.
- Made of recycled materials (plastic waste).
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own sizing chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe should be at least 8 to 12 mm longer than your foot length.