The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather FG (Charcoal - Women) is designed to take you back to nature. Its grippy, flexible studded sole ensures maximum performance and optimal freedom of movement on uneven terrain. The upper is water repellent. All this makes the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather FG an ideal barefoot trail or hiking shoe.
With this new version of the Primus Trail, Vivobarefoot is committed to sustainable material sources & an improved manufacturing process to reduce the environmental impact during production.
- This vegan barefoot trail shoe is made from recycled material (plastic), giving waste that would normally end up in a landfill a useful purpose.
- Firm Ground (FG) outsole: 2.5 mm + 4 mm studs for extra grip.
- Water repellent: Made with water repellent and non-absorbent materials.
- Speed Lace lacing system.
- Your ideal barefoot shoe for trailrunning, hiking,...
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own sizing chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe should be at least 7 to 12 mm longer than your foot length.