The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II FG (Navy - Men's) was designed to let you get back to nature. Its grippy, flexible studded sole provides maximum performance and optimal freedom of movement on uneven terrain. The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail FG is breathable, rugged and flexible. All of which make this shoe the ideal barefoot trail or hiking shoe.
- This vegan barefoot trail shoe is made of breathable recycled PET mesh.
- The Firm Ground sole offers all-round grip and durability. A 2.5 mm base and 4 mm studs provide maximum ground feel and grip on wet, dry, rocky and firm terrain.
- Quick Drain Zones for faster drying.
- Speed Laces.
- A bio-based Bloom EVA performance insole (removable).
- Your ideal barefoot shoe for trailrunning, hiking,...
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Would you like to measure your feet easily at home? This is possible with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.