The new Xeroshoes Mesa Trail is the lightest trail shoe in the XeroShoes range. This Mesa Trail provides very good grip thanks to the studs on the FeelTrue® sole and extra protection thanks to the 3mm thick TrailFoam™ layer.
- Lightweight: 187 grams (size 38)
- Extra breathable mesh upper
- Sufficiently wide at the toes
- Removable insole (2mm)
- TrailFoam: 3mm midsole to distribute the pressure of uneven terrain across the entire sole (incorporated into the outsole)
- Outsole: 5mm FeelTrue® rubber
The XeroShoes Mesa Trail is primarily a trail shoe, but is of course also perfectly suitable for hiking.
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe should preferably be 8 to 15mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.