The XeroShoes Cassie Hemp Black is made for fun. Ideal for work, just hanging out or a night out on the town. And while we don't recommend running an ultra marathon in the Xero Cassie, you can do a lot more with it thanks to the high-quality FeelTrue® rubber sole.
The XeroShoes Cassie Hemp Black (size 38) weighs just 170 grams
Benefits XeroShoes Cassie Hemp:
- Natural FIT - the wide toe box allows your toes to spread out and relax. Plus, the "XERO drop" sole ensures good posture & balance.
- Natural FUNCTION - the flexible Cassie allows your feet to flex and move as they should. Plus, they're so light you might forget you're wearing them.
- Natural FEEL - the Cassie uses the 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole. That means you get protection while still retaining that barefoot feel. Want even more barefoot feeling? Then remove the loose insole.
- Vegan materials - the Cassie has a canvas upper with a cotton lining and microfiber accents. You can wash it with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design - the heel/entry strap adds a subtle touch, but it's also functional.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no heel rise
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Would you like to measure your feet easily at home? This is possible with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.