Shipping & Returns
The prices listed on our webshop do not include shipping costs. For orders over 50€ delivery in Belgium and the Netherlands is always free. The shipping costs for orders under 50€ are 5.95€ (Belgium) and 6.95€ (Netherlands).
For other countries, the following shipping rates apply:
- Germany: 10.00€ - free over 150€
- France: €12.95 - free over €150
- Austria: 12.95€ - free over 150€
- Other countries on request.
When will my package be shipped?
In most cases, orders are shipped the same or no later than the next business day after your payment. Some products may have a different delivery time (e.g. a pre-sale). On the product page of each product you can always find the expected delivery time. In most cases, your package will be delivered one working day after dispatch. If you place an order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, your package will be shipped on Monday and will usually be offered to you on Tuesday (in BE & NL). Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
Track & trace
Orders are always shipped with track & trace code. Even if you only order one pair of socks. This track & trace gives you as a customer and us as supplier a lot more certainty about the correct delivery of your order. Once the package is processed, you will receive an email from us so you can follow up on your order.
All orders are always provided with a track-and-trace code. If you are not present at the time of delivery, the courier will try to deliver the package to your neighbors. If this is not possible, you will find a bill in your mailbox where the package can be picked up. This is normally a local pickup point (local newsagent, supermarket,...) or the nearest post office or postal service.
The Market Practices Act (WMPC) provides that the Buyer may, within a period of 14 calendar days, register the product for return without any inference, in the sense of penalties or statement of reasons. This is called the right of renunciation. After this you have another 14 days to return your product. Do you use our portal for returns? In that case you get no less than 30 days to report the return. After this you have another 14 days to actually send it back.
If you do not use the RETUR PORTAL, the normal legal provisions apply. In that case a return must be sent by Post or another carrier. The return of an order is at the expense and risk of the User, unless the product is not in conformity. Within the period of the warranty extension, the customer must return the product to IEDEREEN LOOPT and request a return document at [email protected]
In the event of a valid and legally correct use of the above-mentioned right of renunciation, IEDEREEN LOOPT will, within seven (7) business days, take care of reimbursement of the sum paid by the Buyer to IEDEREEN LOOPT, by means of a payment method chosen by it but generally accepted internationally.
No refund is possible if the right of renunciation has been wrongfully exercised. If the goods are sent back wrongly, all costs associated with the return shall be borne by the Buyer. In that case, IEDEREEN LOOPT is free to store the products at the expense and risk of the Buyer (with third parties) during 3 months, and/or to return these articles to the Buyer at the implicit or explicit request and expense of the Buyer.
Advantages Return Portal
- You get 30 instead of 14 days to register your return
- You take advantage of our interesting shipping rates - the shipping label will be returned to you via email.
- Belgium: 5.95€
- Netherlands: 6.95€
- France, Germany, Austria: 12,95€
- IEDEREEN LOOPT is immediately aware of your return request. It can therefore also be processed more quickly.
- You can deliver your return to a DPD service point (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria) or Bpost (Belgium only).
Return portal costs
Do you report a return via our return portal? Then you pay only:
- Belgium: 5.95€
- The Netherlands: 6.95€
- France, Germany, Austria: 12,95€
It is not allowed to use the portal for returns from other countries.
Payment for your return will be arranged through IEDEREEN LOOPT:
- If you opt for a refund, we will refund the original order amount minus the return costs.
- If you chose an exchange: you will receive an e-mail from us with an order confirmation for the new products + an invoice for the costs of the return (5.95€/6.95€/12.95€). As soon as this invoice is paid (and the original products are back with us) we will send you the new products.
- Did you choose for a voucher? Then you will receive from us a discount code for the value of the original order minus the return costs.
Attention: did you request a return, but in the end you decided not to return your order? Or you accidentally created 2 shipping labels? Since a shipping label has been created, each return label will be charged anyway! Did you accidentally create an (extra) return label? Please contact us immediately so we can cancel the label and no costs will be charged.
Procedure Return portal
If you use our returns portal you have 30 days to register your return. These 30 days start from the moment you receive your package. It is very easy to apply for a return via this portal:
- Go to https://iedereenloopt.shipping-portal.com/rp/
- Please provide your zip code and your original order number (ORDxxxxx)
- Select the products you wish to return
- Select a reason for return (this is not mandatory, but useful for us to know)
- Indicate if you want to exchange the product for another product, a voucher or a refund
- Choose a location where you want to bring in the package (the system automatically chooses the closest point, but you can change this)
- Confirm your choice. You will receive a confirmation of return and your return label by email.
From that point, you have up to 14 days to bring your packages in to the chosen pickup point.
Procedure without Return Portal
The package can be returned with a carrier of your choice. The cost of the return is entirely for the customer. (Are you using Paypal? Then activate the Return Costs Reimbursement. That way Paypal will refund your return costs!). We recommend you to send the return with a system with track and trace so you can follow your package. If you attach the completed return document to the package, we can process your package faster. You are not obliged to give a reason for your return, but it is interesting for us if you do. Would you prefer to exchange your product? Mention this clearly on the form!
Socks and shoes are unworn, the label is still on them and you send them back in their original packaging. (With this we mean for example the shoe box and not the shipping box). Of course you can try on the products! However, we ask that you do this indoors so that everything remains clean and saleable. Of course you wouldn't want to receive a pair of shoes that someone else has already walked in the mud with...
Refund or Exchange
As soon as we receive your products back, we will evaluate the return and arrange for a refund or exchange within 7 business days if the product has already been received in good order.
If the product is damaged, or the packaging is more damaged than necessary to try the product, we may charge you for the loss of value of the product. So treat your products with care and make sure they are well packaged when returned. Fortunately, this is not a problem for 99% of our customers!
Send the return to:
Lange Steenstraat 14
8500 KORTRIJK (België)
If you return your items outside the stipulated return period without written permission from IEDEREEN LOOPT, no refund is possible! In this case, all costs associated with the return will be borne by the Buyer. In that case, IEDEREEN LOOPT is free to store the products at the expense and risk of the Buyer (with a third party) during 3 months, and/or at the implicit or explicit request and expense of the Buyer, to return these items to the Buyer.