JUST A TAD LOWER
The original Boulder Boots long held the title of most packable hiking boots, but now Lems themselves are changing the guard. The Lems Boulder Boot Mid Leather has the same lightweight outsole as the classic Boulder Boot, the same wide fit and, of course, is zero-drop. But Lems wanted even lighter and more packable bottoms, so a piece of the top went off.
In addition, Lems adds an ultra-thin top layer of 0.8 mm cork to the insole. This provides natural coolness and comfort to your feet, with or without socks. Cork also molds to your foot giving you the ultimate perfect fit.
- Upper: oiled leather + polyester mesh
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Sole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™
- Footbed: removable 3.0mm PU insole with a 0.8mm cork upper. Do you want more barefoot feeling? Take it out completely or replace it with a thinner insole (thinner insole not included)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 300g (size 43)
We regularly get asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately, the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is preferably 7 to 12 (to 15) mm longer than your foot length.
Unfortunately, wrong/old size tables circulate on the internet. That's why we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no elevation in the heel
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.