Does your child not like walking around in shoes at home, but bare feet are too cold ? Then these nice and warm OmaKing Kaku Wool children's slippers are an ideal alternative.
- upper: wool with wool lining
- outsole: rubber (+/- 1.5 mm)
- Lint on the slippers can be removed with a dust shaver or a simple razor blade.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Machine wash 30 degrees, wool setting, moderate spin.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine in a laundry bag (e.g. pillowcase).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Do not tumble dry or dry near a radiator, heater, underfloor heating, etc.
- Caution: washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.