With this Vivobarefoot Primus Lite III All Weather (Obsidian - women) you are a true eco-warrior who can also finish every run, walk or training session light-footed. Moreover, this All Weather version is water repellent!
- Renewed and improved - the Primus Lite III All Weather now makes even greater use of more sustainable materials that have reduced its impact on the planet.
- Water-repellent recycled polyester upper allows you to train all year round without compromising on the feel of bare feet.
- By following the shape and natural movements of the foot, this barefoot shoe puts your feet in control.
- The Vivobarefoot Active sole offers the most sensory experience underfoot, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The distinctive 4mm thin sole places a minimum of material between your feet and the ground.
- Your ideal training shoe for running, fitness,...
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Would you like to measure your feet easily at home? This is possible with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables also circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.