The Vivobarefoot Primus Lite Knit Bright White (Men) is a barefoot training trainer that provides almost superhuman feet. The minimal design allows for unparalleled natural movement, the recycled materials for pure peace of mind. Based on the best-selling Vivo of all time (Primus Lite), but better. Train naturally and leave your feet free.
- Active outsole (4mm):the thin, flexible sole provides maximum sensory feedback for your body.
- Wide toe-box for maximum stability
- Knitted sock-like upper for maximum ankle mobility
- Made from recycled materials
- Your ideal training shoe for running, fitness, etc.
We are often asked what size barefoot shoes you should choose. Unfortunately the answer is not that simple. Each brand has its own size chart and even within different models of the same brand there are often differences. Therefore it is important that you measure the length of your feet. A minimalist shoe is at least 8, but preferably 12mm longer than your foot length. Do you want to measure your feet easily at home? You can with the Plus12
Unfortunately, wrong/old measurement tables circulate on the internet. Therefore, we measure the length of the insole ourselves and add it to the size chart. This way you can determine your ideal size.