- Just enough protection: the 6.0 mm thick FeelTrue® sole protects your footpad but gives extreme ground feel. Super comfortable foot straps - no hard edges.
- Adjustable Z-pattern - get exactly the right tension across your foot and behind your heel.
- Elegant, but without unnecessary support.
- Super light: +/- 187 grams per sandal (size 42)
- Zero-Drop: no elevation in the heel for correct anatomical position.
- Straps made of recycled rPET material.
- 100% Vegan.
- Heel Protection - keeps your heel in place, helps keep dirt out of your sandal.
The XeroShoes Z-Trek Brown are real all-round barefoot sports sandals: use them for running, trailrunning, hiking, casual,... almost everything is possible!
Xero Z-Trek vs Z-Trail
- Looking for the ultimate barefoot feel with super flexible sole: then the Z-Trek is your sandal.
- Looking for a little more cushioning for off-road running? The Z-Trail is lighter in weight than the Z-Trek but is slightly stiffer and offers a little protection thanks to the FeelLite sole.
Correct Toes Approved:
- Zero Drop: in other words no elevation in the heel
- No raised toes (or the sole is flexible enough that the toes come flat when loaded)
- Wide at the toes: allows natural toe spread
- Flexible sole: allows natural movement of the foot
In barefoot shoes with the "Correct Toes Approved" label, most people will be able to wear Correct Toes.
Z-Trek - Black - Men
€70,00 Incl. tax
Aqua Cloud Black - Men
€60,00 Incl. tax
Aqua Cloud - Blue Sapphire - Men
€60,00 Incl. tax
Genesis - Black - Men
€55,00 Incl. tax
Z-Trail EV - Multi-Black - Men
€90,00 Incl. tax
Warrior - Ultragrip
€104,90 Incl. tax
Mountain Goat - Ultragrip
€114,90 Incl. tax
Z-Trek - Brown - Men