Traditional beeswax for water-repellency and conditioning of leather shoes. Waterproofs, nourishes and protects leather from water and dirt. Grangers G- Wax is suitable for smooth leather shoes with or without a waterproof membrane. (Gore-Tex, eVent,...)
G-Wax or Waterproofing Wax?
- G-Wax: makes the leather well water repellent and nourishes the leather, keeping it as breathable as possible.
- Waterproofing Wax provides even better water repellency, makes leather just slightly less breathable and is slightly less nourishing than G-wax.
- Thanks to the beeswax, it makes your shoes water-repellent, but still breathable.
- Can be used on smooth leather shoes, including those with a waterproof membrane such as Gore-tex or eVent.
- Not suitable for suede or nubuck
- Protects against dirt and stains.
- Bluesign® label
- contents: 100 ml
How to use:
- First clean your shoes. For this you can use Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner.
- Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on clean leather shoes.
- Make sure all seams and joints are treated.
- For best results apply 2-3 thin layers and let the footwear dry between coats.
- Avoid forced drying (hair dryer, on the stove, ...)
Footwear Repel Plus
€14,95 Incl. tax
€8,95 Incl. tax
Footwear + Gear Cleaner
€9,50 Incl. tax
G-WAX 80 gr