Have you just bought new leather (barefoot) shoes? Then this Grangers Waterproofing Wax is almost indispensable. The beeswax not only provides extra nourishment, but also makes your shoes extra water repellent. The Grangers Waterproofing Wax is suitable for smooth leather shoes with or without waterproof membrane. (Gore-Tex, eVent,...)
- Thanks to the beeswax, it makes your shoes water-repellent, but still breathable.
- Can be used on smooth leather shoes, including those with a waterproof membrane such as Gore-tex or eVent.
- Not suitable for suede or nubuck
- Protects against dirt and stains.
- Bluesign® label
- contents: 100 ml
How to use:
- First clean your shoes. For this you can use Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner.
- Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on clean leather shoes.
- Make sure all seams and joints are treated.
- For best results apply 2-3 thin layers and let the footwear dry between coats.
- Avoid forced drying (hair dryer, on the stove, ...)
Footwear Repel Plus
€14,95 Incl. tax
Footwear + Gear Cleaner
€9,50 Incl. tax
G-WAX 80 gr
€6,95 Incl. tax
Leather Conditioner 75ml
€8,95 Incl. tax